Subsystem of efficiency management of transport logistics is designed for creation of information environment of collection, monitoring and analysis of data on efficiency indices (KPI) related to the processes of transport logistics.
The purpose of the set of tasks under the title of “Efficiency Monitor” is that by way of training and providing necessary managerial information to assist the leadership in a decision-making process and in taking the actions required. Thus, the main function is in support of the enterprise leadership in the field of transport logistics.
The main tasks of Subsystem are in information feedback of result-oriented processes of planning, regulating and control (monitoring at industrial enterprise in respect of performance of functions of integration, system organization and co-ordination). The information base of “Efficiency Monitor” consists of indices of production and financial accountancy (in the case of integration with ERP System).
1. Basic indices for Subsystem of efficiency management of transport logistics (TL-F)
2. Basic indices for Subsystem of management of train, freight and shunting operations (TL-D):
3. Basic indices for Subsystem of operation management of traction rolling stock (TL-D):
4. Basic indices for Subsystem of operation management of traction rolling stock (TL-V):
The Subsystem of management of train, freight and shunting operations enables you to automate the processes of operative management of train, freight and shunting operations on industrial Stations, cargo fronts and access roads in the real-time regime.
2.3.1 Set of tasks of the-shift-and-day planning of freight operations
The set of tasks helps solving the following tasks in automated mode:
· Drawing up the shift-and-day plan.
· Forming the documents on the basis of shift-and-day plan agreed:
o Number-by-number list of cars for loading;
o Number-by-number list of cars for delivery to the cargo fronts;
o Assignment for dispatching of finished products;
o Assignment for loading the cars with finished products; and
o Assignment for loading-and-dispatching of cars with finished products.
When preparing the shift-and-day plan, the following requirements should be met:
· The planning is accomplished by nomenclature of goods of enterprise with account of packaging.
· When planning, one should take into consideration the destination (Station of arrival) of loading or dispatching.
· When selecting a destination, an automatic determination of means of communication takes place: export or domestic market.
· When planning loading without destination, one should take into account all suitable cars regardless of their readiness (filtering the resources existent in the plans for another day).
· While working in the modes “Dispatching on the Station” and “Loading by destinations”, a resource selection is carried out by the following criteria:
o Selection of cars by types suitable for transportation of these goods in such packing;
o Selection of cars according to their suitability for freight of goods for export destinations (it shows only the resources (cars) suitable for the shipping operation selected);
o Control of terms of scheduled repairs of cars:
o To be excluded from list of resources the cars included into the plan for another day.
· Possibility of selection by User of priority for owners of rolling stock for each combination of goods, packing and destination;
· In order to reduce the idle time of cars on the Station, when planning the following kinds of sorting are provided:
o If working in “Dispatching on the Station” and “Loading by destinations” mode, they are sorted by standbys;
o When planning with unspecified destination, the priority should be given cars having the least value of idle time;
o If previously for such combination of goods, packing and destination a priority owner was not specified, the priority should be given to the car belonging to the enterprise.
2.3.2 Set of tasks of control of shift-and-day plan of freight operations
The set of tasks provides for solving the following tasks in automated mode:
- Control of performance of Plan of dispatches;
- Control of performance of Plan of loading operations.
2.3.3 Set of tasks of management of Company’s freight operations on the main network
The set of tasks destined for automation of management of freight of goods of the Company along the network of railways of the Russian Federation, CIS countries, the Baltic countries and of far abroad.
· Control of location and state of cars.
· Control of train location along the allocated freight destinations.
· Control of qualitative and quantitative indices of work of rolling stock.
· Dispatcher’s management of operations.
2.3.4 Set of tasks of organization of shunting operations
Within the set of tasks of shunting operations the tasks of information support of principal operations with trains and cars on the Station have been accomplished.
The set of tasks of this Subsystem provides for automation of technological processes on the Station related to acceptance of trains from adjoining Station, preparation of tasks and shunting movements of groups of cars within the Station and to adjoining tracks, dispatching of trains from the plant Station to adjoining Station.
The tasks of registration of main operations with trains and groups of cars on the Station are related to the tasks to be solved:
· Arrival of trains to the Station.
· Re-dislocation of train.
· Cancellation of operation with particular train;
· Disbanding the trains.
· Forming the trains.
· Dispatching of trains from the Stations.
· Registration of uncoupling and couplings of groups of cars from/to the trains.
· Shunting operations with cars.
· Correction of data on cars in arriving trains.
· Correction of specialty of tracks allocated for disbanding the trains.
The set of tasks related to shunting operations provides for preparation of the following documents:
· Sectioned Consignor List of the train.
· Marshalling List for the train to be disbanded.
· Consignor List of the train formed.
· Certificate of cars with goods to be guarded.
2.3.5 SET OF TASKS OF OPTIMIZATION OF FORMING DELIVERY AND MAINTENANCE OF FREIGHT FRONTS
The set of tasks allows to perform for the minimum period of time the shunting operations of sorting and assembling the cars within the limited number of tracks, and to form the trains of many groups in accordance with specified criteria of selection of cars:
· Both on all Stations of the sector and in the areas of local work, approaching lines and freight fronts of those Stations.
· By the types of filling for empty tankers (dark-and-light filling) with separation into individual groups of cars for specific types of goods to be transported.
· By owners of rolling stock (own cars, cars of operator-companies and cars of inventory Pool of KTZh).
· By the types of rolling stock and their current status (loaded and empty).
· By technical state of cars including their thickness of wheel flange, mileage, year of manufacture.
· By the types of repairs for broken cars.
· By the marking: “To pass the Customs” – “Not to pass the Customs” etc.
The set of tasks operates with account of technological specifics of Stations’ operation, when:
· The forming is carried out on the limited number of tracks.
· The forming is carried out in the conditions of insufficient capacity of tracks or of the ends of those tracks (“short tracks”).
· The forming is carried out in the conditions of insufficient length of draw-out track (“short switch-back”) and of arising need in division of train and forming it by parts.
· The forming of multigroup trains is carried out if there is no requirement of strict order in respect of group of cars and their location inside the train (i.e. the groups of cars must be selected and they may be arranged in any sequence order relatively to each other in the train).
· The technology of accelerated forming of multi-group trains ensures a detail selection not only on all Stations of the Sector, but a selection of cars by freight fronts and approaching lines, thus relieving the shunting engines of intermediate Stations.
SET OF TASKS RELATED TO ORGANIZATION OF FREIGHT AND COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS
The set of tasks related to organization of freight operation ensures automation of technological processes connected with information support of the freight and commercial operations.
The Subsystem of freight operation with cars ensures solving the following tasks:
· Keeping the data on Agreements with Contractors.
· Forming the Notice of GU -2 Form.
· Keeping the archive of Notices of GU -2 Form.
· Keeping the Memos of Receiving Clerk of GU - 45 VTs Form with registration with the database of operations with cars.
· Keeping the archive of Notices of Receiving Clerk of GU -45 VTs Form.
· Forming the Statements of General Form GU-23.
· Calculation of charge for service of Customers.
· Forming and printing the Sheets of delivery and removal of cars as per GU-46 Form.
The Subsystem of freight operations with cars provides for preparation of the following certificates:
· Certificate of local work.
· Certificate of loading and unloading for a specified period of time; and
· Log of registration of Notices.
Set of tasks related to Dispatcher control of cranes’ operation
The set of tasks provides for solving the following tasks:
· Registration of shunting movements of cranes.
· Registration of transfer of crane into a breakdown state and back.
· Registration of specialist operation the crane.
· Transportation of broken crane for repairs.
· Visual image of crane in the user’s interface.
· Forming the report on performance of crane.
2.3.8 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO REFERENCE AND INFORMATION SERVICE
The set of tasks related to reference and information service ensures preparation on request by Stations’ employees of reference materials according to standards established:
· Report on state of tracks of Stations’ Pools.
· Location and state of cars on the freight fronts.
· Report on cars in the train or group of cars in the form of Message 02.
· Report on availability of local cars on the Station.
· Set of adjustable certificates on cars in the train/group.
· Report on violation of protection schemes.
· List of serial numbers of cars on the track of Pool.
· Report on availability of cars split by destinations.
· Report on guardianship.
· Report on presence of empty cars on the Station by types of cars.
· Report on demurrage of cars.
· Report on cars of non-working park situated on the Station.
· Report on Owners of cars.
· Report on the trains dispatched.
· Report on archives of operations with the car.
· Report on cars’ standby split located on the Station.
· Availability of loaded cars by types thereof and tracks.
· Availability of empty cars by types thereof and tracks.
· Technological cards of loading or unloading for a specified period of time.
· Standby of empty cars above the time specified.
· Report on the above norm demurrge of local cars while waiting for delivery, or under freight operations, or waiting for removal, or waiting for dispatching.
2.3.9 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO KEEPING THE TIMETABLE OF OPERATIONS PERFORMED (GIR)
The set of tasks “Keeping the Timetable of operations performed by Station” (GIR) enables to carry out registration and demonstration of all technological processes taking place with trains and cars on the Stations upon their arrival and dispatching, disbanding and forming the trains, coupling and uncoupling of cars. The said GIR is formed fully in automated regime according to all identity codes and rules of its preparation by using mnemonics of daily schedule-charts.
Tracking the movable units and registration in the database of technological operations done with them is a basis for forming the GIR in automatic mode.
The tracking objects are as follows:
· Trains of all categories.
· Individual engines and cranes.
· Shunting movable units.
· Individual cars, or groups of cars situated on all tracks and objects of Stations.
The following functions have been accomplished for this set of tasks:
· Possibility of receipt of information on the Station track numbers (acceptance – dispatching, sorting, crossover tracks, shunting tracks etc.);
· Registration and display of process of arrival of trains and of thorough standby information on the trains in the Pool of arrival.
· Display of a fact of train disbanding and shunting operations with cars;
· Presentation of information on the current availability of cars on the tracks of Stations’ Pools accompanied by description of each car according to Consignor List.
· Information on completion of forming the trains, delivery of prepared trains to dispatching Pool (explicit information on standby of trains in the dispatching Pool), and on departure of trains.
· Information on performance of Station’s engine.
· Display of history (operations) of the train on the Station.
· Display on the GIR of the Station of dispatcher’s remarks related to reasons of delay in processing of cars and trains, as well as of persons responsible for such delays.
· Possibility of entering the dispatcher’s remarks, comments and signatures directly into the Schedule-chart with subsequent storage and archiving in accordance with the order established.
· Automatic fixing and display in the form of special symbols describing violations of time duration norms given to technological operations, and a possibility of subsequent entering of a comment or causes by responsible person.
· Keeping the Schedule of moving traffic performed (GID).
The service functions are as follows:
· Possibility of rewinding and scaling of the main information field GIR along the horizontal time axis (by periods of time displayed on the monitor), as well as folding and unfolding of Stations’ Pools.
· Possibility of creation of individual configurations with individual lists of Pools, tracks and Stations.
· Possibility of tracking the trains on the GIR field by using the connecting lines of various colors.
· Receipt of information on the cars in the trains and on the tracks of Pools including all parameters in accordance with Consignor List (DU-1).
· Display of composition of work relief of dispatchers.
· Printout of Schedule on the plotter and its archiving.
2.3.10 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO KEEPING AN INDICATOR BOARD OF DISPATCHER’S MANAGEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL AREA:
The set of tasks provides for solving the following tasks:
· Display of geographical location of stations within the industrial area.
· Automatic imagery of indices of Stations’ operation at the current time.
· Adjustment of indices for each Station.
· Control of location of cars in the industrial Stations of industrial area.
· Control of location of cars on the main tracks of JSC NK KTZ.
· Control of freight turnover (rates of loading/unloading) for Stations of industrial area.
· Adjustment of imagery on the display of normative indices of loading/unloading.
· Display of over-demurrage of cars for each industrial Station by operations:
o Over-demurrage of cars waiting for delivery for freight operations.
o Over-demurrage of cars under freight operations.
o Over-demurrage while waiting for removal.
o Over-demurrage of cars while waiting for departure.
· Control of cumulative indices of operations of Stations of industrial area.
2.3.11 AGGREGATE OF TASKS RELATED TO ACCOUNTANCY AND REPORTING
The set of tasks related to accountancy and reporting should ensure solving the tasks of forming, keeping and issuing to users of accountancy, reporting and analytical information on progress and results of operation activity:
The set of tasks related to accountancy and reporting provides for forming the following documents:
· Balance Log of DU-4 Form.
· Log of Station Master on duty of DU-3 Form.
· Report of DU-8 Form.
· Report on the trains and cars arrived during specified time period.
· Report on “Demurrage split by operations on industrial plant”.
· Report on car fleet of DO-2 Form.
· Report of DO-24а Form.
· Report on “Demurrage split by carriages dispatched”.
· Report on performance of Transportation plan (Plan of shipments).
2.3.12 SET OF TASKS OF INFORMATION INTERACTION OF “AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEM TO AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEM” (ACS TO ACS) BETWEEN THE OPERATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ADJOINING STATION OF APPROACHING LINES OF NK KTZH AND ROMS
The set of tasks ensures automation of operative exchange of reliable data on location and state of car fleet being in the area of responsibility of respective systems of management of Stations.
Due to creation of information space, the Subsystem ensures solving the tasks related to transfer of information on carriages during delivery to the Stations of industrial Plant extended by data from electronic passports of cars.
2.3.13 SET OF TASKS OF INTERACTION WITH THE MEANS OF THE HUMMOCK AUTOMATION
The functions of this complex of tasks enable us to ensure the information interaction with the complex system of automated management of marshalling process (KSAU SP).
2.3.14 SET OF TASKS OF INTERACTION WITH SYSTEM OF WEIGHING THE CARS
The functions of this set of tasks enable us to ensure the information interaction with the systems of automatic weighing of railway cars. The functions of this complex are established on the work places of Receiving Clerks, Heads of respective units, and they allow us to obtain and to process in operative and automatic mode the data on sequential numbers and gross weight of cars generated by automated systems of Weighing Facilities.
Principal functions are as follows:
§ Fixing the cars to the results of weighing.
§ Forming the data on actual weight of goods and actual containers of car weighed.
§ Forming the Log of Weighing.
2.3.17 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO INTERACTION WITH ERP SYSTEMS
The set of tasks ensures the processes of information interaction of ROMS with Customer’s information ERP Systems in the mode of the data exchange:
§ Data exchange with Excel files; and
§ Exchange in the mode ACS-ACS etc.
1.1. Principal functions of Subsystem of operation management of traction rolling stock (TL-T)
In order to ensure high efficiency of use and improvement of management level of engine facilities, the Subsystem of operation management of traction rolling stock must include the below listed sets of tasks.
2.4.1 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO ORGANIZATION OF SHUNTING OPERATIONS OF ENGINE
The set of tasks ensures solving the following tasks in automated mode:
· Transfer of engines into broken state and back;
· Transportation of broken engine by another engine;
· Displacement of engine from one track to another;
· Change of engine crew;
· Coupling the engine to the train, uncoupling the engine from the train;
· Entry of engine to the tracks leading in and out of depot.
The Subsystem of control of engines’ operation provides for preparation of the following documents:
· Certificate on performance of engines including a Run Report.
2.4.2 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO CONTROL OVER PERFORMANCE OF ENGINES
The set of tasks supplements functionality of the complex of tasks “Keeping the Schedule Chart of Station’s work performed (GIR)”. Within the framework of Subsystem of operation management of traction rolling stock the said task ensures registration and demonstration of technological processes showing the engines at the Stations and on the tracks. The Chart is formed fully in automated mode on the base of fixing the events connected with operation of engines. The Chart accuracy will become higher if we use the systems of global positioning.
The set of tasks related to keeping the chart of engines’ work performed:
· Demonstration of current location of engines on the GIR of engines.
· Demonstration of technological operations performed with engines on the GIR of engines.
· Demonstration of time of engines’ use split by operations on the GIR of engines (useful operation/demurrage).
2.4.3 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO THE INFORMATION INTERACTION WITH THE SYSTEM OF GLOBAL POSITIONING BASED ON GPS/GLONASS
The set of tasks should ensure:
· Automatic fixing of the following operations:
o Exit of engine from the track.
o Entry of engine to the track.
o Start of engine’s movement.
o End of engine’s movement.
o Switching the engine on.
o Switching the engine off.
· Calculation of fuel consumption per each run of engine.
· Calculation of fuel consumption by engine while waiting for movement.
· Calculation of fuel consumption per operating shift.
1.2. Principal functions of Subsystem of management of operation and repairs of rolling stock (TL-V)
For the purpose of permanent control of state and location of cars, the Subsystem of management of operation and repairs of rolling stock covers all production areas of industrial plants where the operations are performed related to maintenance and repairs of cars, as well as preparation of cars for freight operations or keeping their accountancy. The Subsystem of management of operation and repairs of rolling stock provides for solving the tasks listed below.
2.5.1 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO OPERATIONS WITH CARS OF NON-WORKING POOL
The set should ensure solving the following tasks:
· Entry of personal data on a new shift of Maintenance Depot at the beginning of shift;
· Installing the fencing near the trains and groups of cars;
· Technical checkup of train and groups of cars during delivery and removal;
· Registering of disrepairs detected during technical checkup of cars and drawing up the VU-23 Reports;
· Drawing up the Notice of acceptance of car from repair according to VU-36 Form;
· Removal of fencing;
· Calculation of certificate of maintenance of cars per shift/day;
· Keeping the Log of submission of cars from Railway Yard for maintenance as per VU-14 Form;
· Drawing up the certificate on makeup of shift engaged in checkup of train/groups of cars;
· Preparation of certificate on results of inspection of train;
· Preparation of certificate on “Presence of broken cars at the moment”;
· Forming the certificate “On results of performance of shifts of the Maintenance Depot”;
· Preparation of the VU -31 Log;
· Registration of data according to VU -15;
· Forming the VU -15 Log;
· Forming the certificate on the “History of field inspection of car at the Points of technical transfer (PTP) of cars” within the VU -15 Form;
· Accountancy of receipt, issuance and of the balance of cars under repair;
· Preparation of the VU -22 Repair request form during repair of uncoupled car;
· Input of data on completing of car after repairs;
· Forming the certificate “List of the car completion”;
· Registration of cars came after repairs performed by the third repair units;
· Registration of claims to the repair performed by the third re[air units;
· Registration of reasons for failure to select the cars for loading;
· Forming the request for delivery of cars to the repair’s tracks;
· Forming the request for removal of cars from the repair’s tracks;
· Forming the results of inspection of train.
· Keeping the VU -23 archive form;
· Keeping the VU -36 archive form;
· Keeping the Log “Repairs outside the Plant”;
· Keeping the passports for own cars.
2.5.2 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO ACCOUNTANCY OF RESOURCES FOR MAINTENANCE AND MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS OF CARS (TOR) OF CARS
The set of tasks provides for solving the following tasks:
· Accountancy of receipt and consumption of spares and materials: and
· Consumption of materials per car.
2.5.3 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO PREPARATION OF CARS FOR LOADING
The set of tasks related to preparation of cars for loading should ensure the performance of tasks related to management of the Points of preparation of cars for freight operations:
· Registration of operations related to preparation of cars for filling in;
· Calculation of certificate of inspection and steam-cleaning of tanks;
· Preparation of the VU -19 Reports on steam-cleaned defective tanks;
· Forming the VU -20 Form on suitability of tanks for filling in;
· Receipt from the archive of certificates on the tanks prepared for product during specified period of time;
· Estimate of certificate on performance of masters of Point of preparation of tanks for loading (PPTs) for the said time interval;
· Preparation of the VU -17 Log;
· Registration of data on operations performed for cleaning and preparing the cars for loading at the Point of car preparation (PPV); and
· Issuance of certificate on technical state of the car for transportation of hazardous cargo.
2.5.4 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO INTERACTION WITH MEANS OF DIAGNOSTICS OF ROLLING STOCK
The set of tasks provides for the information interaction with the means of diagnostics of rolling stock according to the following list of data generated by instruments and devices:
· DISK-2 (Subsystems B, V, G, K, Z, T).
o KTSM-01, KTSM-02.
o ASOOD – a system of detection of cars of negative dynamics.
o SAKMA – a system of control of state of automatic coupling mechanism.
o DDK – is a device of a force control of defects of the wheels.
o Diagnostic complex for measurement wheelsets of when approaching a Station.
o Device of control of bearing box slipping off the neck of axle.
o System of detection of gaps in the slides and of irregularity of cars loading.
o Fire alarm system (UKSPS).
o Fire and burglar alarm system.
o Devices of control of open unfixed, deformed hatches and doors (industrial-type TV).
o Clearance Gate.
o ASKOPV – an automated system of commercial inspection of trains and cars.
· In the case of availability of identification system for rolling stock, an interaction with the following Systems:
o SAI Palma, i.e. the System of object-by-object identification of rolling stock.
o RFID Systems, i.e. the Systems of object-by-object radiofrequency identification of rolling stock.
2.5.5 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO PLANNING THE REPAIRS OF OWN CARS
The set of tasks related to planning the repairs of own cars ensures forming the Plan of repairs of own cars for one year splitting it by months and Repair Services.
2.5.6 SET OF TASKS OF TIMETABLE OF WORK PERFORMED BY THE MAINTENANCE DEPOT
The set of tasks completes functionality of the set of tasks “Keeping the Timetable of Station Operation (GIR)”. Within the Subsystem of management of operation and repairs of rolling stock, the set of tasks permits registration and demonstration of technological processes related to technical inspection of cars and performance of work teams.
The list of its functions is as follows:
· Demonstration on the GIR of Maintenance Depot the cars of defective rolling stock per rolling stock.
· Demonstration on the GIR of Maintenance Depot (MD) the technological operations per Maintenance and Maintenance & Repairs of Cars (TOR).
· Keeping in the GIR of MD of history per operations of technical inspections.
· Keeping in the GIR of MD of technological processes TOR in the Pool of arrival.
· Keeping in the GIR of MD the technological processes TOR in the Pool of departure.
· Keeping in the GIR of MD the operations of technical trial of breaks.
2.5.7 SET OF TASKS RELATED TO ORGANIZATION OF MAINTENANCE OF OWN CARS OF THE PLANT ON THE NETWORK OF COMMON USE
The set of tasks should provide demonstration of the following information on the cars set for tracking:
· Technical parameters.
· Rejected and going to the Station of repairs.
· Rejected and being at the Station of repairs.
· Repaired from the beginning of current month.
· Repaired and sent from the Station of repair.
· Being at the Station of washing-and-steaming (PPS).
· Balance of defective cars as of the moment of request.
· Included into the Plan of repairs for the current month and not repaired yet.
· Included into the Plan of repairs for the previous month and not repaired yet.
· Included into the Plan of repairs for the next month and not repaired yet.
· Balance of defective cars as of the hour specified.
· Under prohibition on excess of mileage.
· Input of data on invoices for technical service of cars performed produced by the third parties and by own Plant.
· Forming the list of invoices for work performed during specified period split by Repair Service, types of service, groups of accountancy and types of cars.
· Forming a Memo on re-invoicing.
· Forming an analytical certificate of illegal replacement of numbered parts as a result of repair of the car.